The Business Centre (Cardiff) Ltd – providers of flexible serviced office space, shared office suites, conference & meeting room hire, call answering facilities and business support services.
We at The Business Centre (Cardiff) Ltd understand that businesses are operating in the toughest economic climate of the modern age so all companies are looking to make cutbacks where-ever possible but without losing that 5* star service. We provide modern, flexible serviced office space with excellent customer service and support facilities, providing you more time to concentrate on what’s really important, running your business.
Based in Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, a 10 minute drive from the M4, Junction 33 at Culverhouse Cross, we at The Business Centre (Cardiff) Ltd take care of the everyday services which any business would normally be tasked with organizing and monitoring itself including reception, telephone answering, electricity, heat & water, internet & telecoms access, secretarial support, conference & meeting rooms along with office cleaning, building insurances/rates and maintenance faults.
Commercial office space has become extremely competitive over the past 24 months with serviced office & leased commercial space becoming vacant on a regular basis. We understand the need for flexibility and competitive prices within this tough climate to be able to provide a secure working environment for all companies in moving forward.
The Business Centre (Cardiff) Ltd can provide flexible serviced office accommodation with exactly the flexibility and value for money that you and your company deserve without any long term leases, solicitors/legal fees & rate/rent reviews that come with any normal traditional leased office accommodation.
What are the main benefits of serviced office space at The Business Centre (Cardiff) Ltd in comparison to leased office space?
- No capital outlay – A holding deposit & the 1st month’s rental is all that is needed to setup the office suite.
- Easy in/out access – setup an office suite within 48 hours and leave with 1 months’ notice to cancel.
- Short term agreements – Minimum of 3 month’s agreement provided providing you extra flexibility.
- On-going support – a monthly rental includes professional personnel (IT/Telecoms engineers, receptionists, cleaners, handymen)
- One simple monthly invoice – serviced offices provide one monthly rental which includes all your utility bills, business rates & much more. Ensuring you know where you stand each month.
- Flexibility of office space – Upgrade or downsize the amount of office space when needed.