Relocate to The Business Centre (Cardiff)
How often do you see members of staff or even owners of businesses running late into work due to traffic jams and congestion when travelling to work? How much does it cost to employees & employers to park their cars or means of transport in the city centre for 9 hours a day 5 days a week? A national newspaper printed the following article on Tuesday 8th of March 2011, confirming that travelling time to the workplace has increased since 2006, how would you and your employees feel about reducing your commute to the workplace.
- Flexible serviced office space with a FREE on site Gym, cafe and relaxing break-out areas for just one monthly fee.
- Avoid traffic jams
- Reduce travelling time to and from work
- Affordable office prices
- Avoid public transport – delays, breakdowns
- Flexible Serviced Office Space
- Includes High Speed IT & Telecoms
- Free Parking
- Receptionist & Mail Services
- 24 Hours Access 7 days a week
- Point of Contact to all your Clients Creating the Right Impression
- Conference & Meeting Room Hire
By being at The Business Centre (Cardiff), we are just outside Cardiff but have the full benefit of still being able to pop in and out of the city at short notice without the struggle of getting in and out at peak times. The Business Centre has a number of facilities under it’s roof which you would usually have to go elsewhere for in the city due to space.
Real Estate Management CompanyCategories: Uncategorised